March 3-5, 2021
The NH&RA Annual Meeting is the premier annual event in the affordable housing and tax credit development industry where industry executives convene to discuss the latest developments in multifamily development, finance and operations and develop their business networks. Due to the ongoing travel and meeting restrictions related to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are unable to meet in person this year; however, we are excited to present a state-of-the-art virtual event.
Our virtual events are renowned for their cutting-edge transaction-oriented discussions led by the most knowledgeable industry executives across the country. The event will also present many opportunities to network with panelists and fellow attendees. We invite you and your colleagues to join us this March and be part of the conversation!
Who Should Attend:
- Affordable Housing & Tax Credit Development Executives
- Debt & Equity Originators
- Attorneys, Accountants & Financial Advisors
- Housing Finance Agency Allocation Staff
- State & Local Bond Issues
- Multifamily Brokers, Market Analysts & Valuation Professionals
* NH&RA in-person live courses are pre-approved by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). Virtual events are not currently pre-approved for NASBA. To have these credits recognized by other organizations, you must apply with the outside organizations directly. Please contact NH&RA staff for additional questions by clicking here.
** NH&RA records audio and/or video during the panel sessions. If you are a panelist and register for this conference, you are giving us permission to potentially use the recordings for editorial, educational or commercial purposes related to the association, its publications and affiliates. If you would like to revoke that permission, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cutoff Date||NH&RA Member||Non-Member|
February 17, 2021
March 5, 2021