Explore how our members are navigating construction, supply-chain and general challenges as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve. Key topics that will be discussed include:
- Bidding Projects In Today’s Marketplace
- Sourcing and Storing Building Materials, Supplies and Appliances
- Dealing With Construction Delays
- Accessing Labor and Subcontractors
- Evaluating Alternative Constructions Strategies Including Modular and Panelization
- Utilizing New Technology Throughout Construction Life Cycle
- Maintaining Safe New Construction and Renovation Job Sites
- Learning From COVID-19: Future-Proofing Contract Force Majeure and Suspension of Work Clauses
Our panelists will share how they are responding to these issues and more during the pandemic. The conversation will be followed by an open forum for panelists and audience members to engage one another on critical topics.
- John Gahan, Partner, Sullivan & Worcester, LLP, MODERATOR
- Jay Kellogg, Executive Vice President, Kittle Property Group, Inc.
- Larry Kraemer, Chief Operating Officer, Harkins Builders, Inc.
- Caleb Roope, President/CEO, The Pacific Companies
- Rebecca Warntz, Vice President, Design and Construction, Enterprise Community Development, Inc.
Who Should Attend:
- Affordable Housing Owners & Developers
- Construction Management & Design Professionals
- Historic Preservation Professionals
- Tax Credit Syndicators and Investors
- Public Housing Authorities
- Housing Finance Agency Staff
1.2 Continuing Education (CE) credits will be offered to those who complete the full course.